Making a MapleStory guild is pretty straightforward. There are a few requirements though:
- Travel to Orbis
- Create a party with 6 players total
- Go to the Guild Headquarters, choose your guild name, and pay 1.5 million mesos
You probably want your name to match your emblem, but that’s pretty difficult to do if you don’t know what emblems are available. Luckily, other people out there have come across the same issue and done something about it. Namely, Ayumilove (of kongregate.com) put together this simulator to help potential guild masters coordinate their guild names and emblems.
After choosing the emblem category, use the blue + and – buttons to browse through the different choices. I’ve noticed that sometimes the simulator gets stuck. Just refresh the browser to fix it.
Last but not least, here’s a summary of the costs involved:
- Initial guild creation – 1,500,000 mesos
- Guild emblem creation – 5,000,000 mesos
- Expand the guild to 15 slots – 500,000 mesos
- Expand the guild to 20 slots – 1,500,000 mesos
- Expand the guild to 25 slots – 2,500,000 mesos
- Expand the guild to 30 slots – 3,500,000 mesos
- Expand the guild to 35 slots – 4,500,000 mesos
At the very least, you’ll probably want to save up 6.5 million mesos.
Good luck with your guild, and happy mapling…!